|Grape Variety: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Meunier|
|Type of Wine: Champagne|
|Bottle Size: 750ml|
Combining intensity with suppleness, Moët Rosé Impérial – the pink embodiment of the maison’s style
– features an array of red-berry flavours. The mini bottle makes a stylishly sweet gift.
Those who prefer champagnes with intense flavours will be particularly well matched to the lively and
juicy Moët Rosé Impérial, which is made primarily from pinot noir.
Disgorged in February 2018 with five grams per liter dosage,
the 2012 Extra Brut Grand Vintage Rosé bursts with expressive aromas of cherries, red berries,
peaches and marzipan. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, with a similarly broad
and fleshy profile to its white counterpart, but with more phenolic structure from the 13% still
Pinot Noir in the blend, which lends it a seemingly drier, chalkier finish even though the two cuvées
saw the same dosage. The more-concentrated regular Extra Brut has the edge over the Rosé,
but this is a creditable effort.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Service temperature – 10-12°C
- Storage advice – Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure – Cork
- Health warning – Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume – 12.0 % Vol.